SkyFex Remote Desktop is a free online remote desktop service that allows watching and controlling remote computers in real time. It works transparently through firewalls, proxies and NAT. No special knowledge is required to use it.
SkyFex is a secure service for remote support solutions and help desks. It works directly in web browsers (Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer) and does not require additional software installation and configuration.
SkyFex is available as a free service, even for commercial purposes. Also, you can subscribe to SkyFex Pro to get advanced features including branding with your company logo and style, and unlimited session time.
Here is a brief list of Skyfex Remote Desktop features (full feature list is available at www.skyfex.com):
- Remote computer control via mouse and keyboard;
- Support of Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer (including IE version 6),
- Branding SkyFex GUI with your company's trade dress,
- SkyFex integration into your web site,
- Multiple monitors support,
- Remote reboot,
- Resuming broken connections,
- Remote computer system information retrieval,
- File transfer,
- Laser Pointer and Region Selection tools for screen annotation,
- Clipboard data exchange,
- Integrated text chat,
- Concurrent remote user logins,
- Remote key combinations support,
- Updates upon browser start,
- Deployment via Active Directory,
- Reverse screen sharing (great for online training)
Required SkyFex components are downloaded automatically. Also, you can download them manually at http://skyfex.com/tour/downloads.php
Read The publisher description in: French